Teachers, please use this resource with care since the paper and ink for the poster printer is very expensive.
- Print posters ONLY for academic purposes (This resource is NOT for printing student work)
- Keep your text simple and preferably black
- Use small graphics
- If a small picture is used, make sure its resolution will print clearly
- DO NOT USE BACKGROUND COLOR
- Submit the poster using the online poster printing request
- Submit posters ONLY on our poster templates
- Please allow a week to print your poster
- Each template is a blank PowerPoint slide that fits the poster dimensions.
- To add text in different parts of the template, insert text boxes.
- To add graphics or pictures, insert them as you world for a PowerPoint slide.
- If you do not want the black line around the edge of your poster, indicate on the form that you would like it deleted.
- If you need assistance, please come to Faculty Services
Large Landscape (34in x 22in)
Large Portrait (22in x 34in)
Small Landscape (22in x 17in)
Small Portrait (17in x 22in)